Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-5

Your comment is really valid Gary. The last couple of mornings there hasn't seemed to have been much enhancement; the best one could say is that things quieted down a bit before the final run near sunrise, but it really hasn't been much of a boost at all. I have been up after 1300UT, and it hasn't been that exciting.

(can't speak for this morning yet, but I expect more of the same from your observations)

best wishes,

Nick