Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-1

--- Begin Message ---
<<<   A quick check of the SDR recording here says that 738 was visiting
Puyallup at that time, Gary.  Definitely there was audio, and it is
recognizably the same song, but not at your level,  more like
"normal" for here.    >>>

Thanks for the comparison, Nick!

Actually, since 738-Tahiti was practically the only show here this morning, I was recording 738 during that entire disco song (from beginning to end)-- so our recordings overlapped. My recording started at about 1315, and Tahiti's strength was building up to a huge level throughout the entire 3 minute song.  http://www.mediafire.com/listen/lpxrok1id6dd6in/738-R.Polynesie-1315z090114PL380.MP3

<<<   Maybe it's been peeling the paint down there all
summer, and you never knew, hi.   >>>

Well, this doesn't seem very likely, Nick :-)  Since returning from the summer ocean cliff DXpeditions I've been desperately searching the band for some sign of TP life here in this mediocre location-- and this morning provided the first moderate success. 738-Tahiti was also coming in at a fair level here around the bizarre hour of 0900 UTC early this morning, but of course the signal crashed as soon as I had everything set up for recording.

73, Gary