[IRCA] Call for DX Test Ephemera

Dear NRC and IRCA members--

Greetings from your new DX Test Coordinator. I believe we have been without any DX Test coordination for a few years, so do not expect too much this first year. Notice the Coordinator title, no more Chairmen. My sole experience at this, besides being a consumer of DX Tests, is hosting the hosting the old DXTests.Info web site. No miracles happening here, at least without YOUR help. I am working on the following media:

Web site: http://dxtests.net/
Twitter: @AMDXTests
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AM-Radio-DX-Tests/237526606438016 (please like)

Now that is out of the way... I am looking for a few things:

1. Most importantly, volunteers to reach out to your CE contacts to set up tests, duh.
2. Historical IRCA/NRC DX Test/CPC brochures/documents/ephemera.
3. DX Test QSL card/letter scans

Regarding #1, rest assured that the person who initiates a test will get full credit. Too many test credit hijacks have happened in the past decade to the detriment of everyone chasing DX Tests. That stops here. You will get kudos for your hard work. Make the initial contact, point them here for coordination and you will get full credit.

Regarding #2, we need any and all CPC/DX Test documentation. I have already received some excellent documents from a past CPC/DX Test Chairman and I know there has to be much more out there. Scan, copy, fax what ever and send it on. The more we have on the web site, the better for the folks at the stations to see this is a long tradition and not some random nonsense.

Regarding #3, not much needs to be said besides scan your QSLs and send them in. See #2.

Most importantly, I am looking for the past CPC/DX Test chairman/coordinators to pitch in with your expertise.

73,
Brandon