[IRCA] KHAC 880 NM seems to be all USB

I spent last week at my 2nd home in Grafton WI to hopefully DX, but T-storm QRM didn't allow much. I did note KHAC 880 o/u Gospel from KLRG on my DU BOG (480 ft at 243 deg) on my 1100 UTC (7 am EDT) recording with a nice ID Monday morning 8/18. All the audio seems to be on USB as there's basically no trace on LSB. It was hetted at times by a 882 carrier which I presume was from Oz but never has come within 5 dB of what I feel is needed for trace audio.

Only DU audible was Tahiti for a minute or so just prior to SR at 1055 with a gal I could tell was speaking French and then into mx. Low band Oz wasn't in well as there was no SAH on 738 and 702, which often gives me trace audio was clearly too weak.

73 KAZ Grafton WI