From: Wayne Heinen <amradiolog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; 'IRCA' <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Aug 22, 2014 10:34 pm
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] 35th edition of NRC Long

Patrick

Hope you read the dedicationâ for those who havenât gotten yet itâ here it is..

Over the years we have dedicated each edition of the Log to a club member, Log contributor or fellow traveler who has served our radio hobby. This year I am dedicating the 35th Edition of the AM Radio Log to the members of the International Radio Club of America (IRCA) with congratulations on their 50th Anniversary!  (Wayne Heinen August 8th 2014)

Congrats to the International Radio Club of America

73

Wayne Heinen
Editor AM Radio Log