[IRCA] Rockworks - summary of Wed 7-16

I've done a scan of my Perseus files during the  best period of Wednesday, 16 July. It's my best night ever for NZ with 72 frequencies having identified stations.

Favorite moments:

900 Southern Star under California and Hawaii1188 RNZ National with 400 Watts
1305 Radio Dunedin fair with ID from NZ's oldest broadcaster (1922)1359 More FM, Queenstown (1 kw) 1305 and 1359 were totally unexpected. Now on to Thursday 17 July and then a write-up of the logs. Chuck