Re: [IRCA] IRCA Convention

The emails are increasing to a version where they can't be read unless you click on two things. Frankly, it is a PITA. If this continues and increases, I'll simply drop out of this email list. The other half dozen or so I have, email lists do work just as before, and easy to read.

Hopefully at the IRCA Convention there will be a discussion to revert to the better email list version.

I even have email lists on two of my web sites. Mine does not make the difficult version and never has...

Craig Healy