[IRCA] The Latest Radio Update

www.radioheritage.net
June 13 2014

Hi!

www.radioheritage.net
_____________________

This note is to let you know that, as part of our efforts to keep
this online community service meaningful for all users, you need to
be aware:

* Many changes to the digital radio lineups across Australia in the
Australian Radio Guide
* more new stations added to the New Zealand Radio Guide
* Forgotten Features hauled out of the vault
* Sunshine Radio joins as a new anchor partner for the project
* 2GB Sydney is final Long Lost Australian Radio Stars feature
* Visit www.rnzi.com and listen to our two new radio heritage
documentaries on radio in Tauranga [New Zealand] and Asian Radio [New
Zealand] - look for the two most recent Mailbox archives
* behind the scenes, more boxes of radio memorabilia have arrived
with thousands of individual items to sort through, a brand new
scanner has been donated to us, and work progresses on new features
and services
* also behind the scenes, visitors to the website since April 1 2014
are up on this time last year, with big jumps from New Zealand
[+15%], India [+29%], Canada [+15%], Japan [+30%], and Russia [+98%].
It's good to know we're reaching so many new people as well as old
friends.

This service continues to be free of charge for the community as part
of our global radio heritage project. This is a crowd funded project
with no government or radio industry grants, and if you'd like to
support it for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a week, you'll
be very welcome.

Simply make your donation at www.radioheritage.net and we'll send you
an acknowledgement and add you to our supporter Roll of Honor.

*****
By the end of June 2014 our operating budget for the first
quarter is $5,850
BUT $2,119 is still required to cover our costs.......

If you like what we're doing, your donation today makes it possible
for more people around the world to also enjoy the hundreds of
features  - and keep all our services free for community use.

A serious thank you, in advance.

In the meantime, enjoy the great content at www.radioheritage.net,
tell your friends and workmates about us, and look out for more great
stuff in the coming weeks.

Enjoy the weekend coming up!

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
Email PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15 working
days for a volunteer to manually find and remove your address.
PS: the brand new Hawaii USA Radio Guide is coming soon!