[IRCA] TP 20-21 Apr. Victoria version

I guess you can say the Asiatics are taking a rest, and in their place some DUs. Brief audio traces on 1548 on the 20th, 1300-1UT, if I listened really hard, the ABC fanfare might have been there with some female talk.

1116 turned up on the 21st, with woman talking 1301UT, sounded DU EE, but really too weak to tell. Carriers mostly top of the band, 1503,1512, 1566, 1575, 1611, 1629....

best wishes,

Nick