Re: [IRCA] My first ever SW logging....

Paul,

Send me your address and I'll send you a 2012 World Radio & TV Handbook. It covers all of the shortwave channels domestic and International.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA
On Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:53 PM, "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just got a brand new Sangean ATS 909X Radio, popped in the batteries and
turned it on.

Tuning across the Shortwave bands, my first EVER Shortwave logging is
something in spanish on 9534. Have no clue who it is or what it is, but
sounds like a man doing most of the talking.. think there is a woman in
there.

Any ideas?

Paul