Re: [IRCA] My AM & SW targets

Paul,

I lived in Michigan until 1984 and I heard ZBVI once, probably late 70's. I
think I still have a recording of them. Wrote many times and never received
a verie. :(

You will need strong auroral conditions and a loop or antenna that's
directional south. Be patient but time is running out this season.

I also heard and QSL'd Solomon Islands but on 5020 kHz. You will need to
find out when others are hearing it and consistently listen for them during
that time. I suspect closer to 1 AM EDT would be your best bet.

Good luck.

Martin Foltz