Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight TP's for 4-9

Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight TP's for 4-9

If not slightly off-center <g>

I live for the day I can join you. Meanwhile: having fun setting up a Broadside D-Kaz system.

Mark Durenberger

-----Original Message----- From: d1028gary@xxxxxxx

Describing an absolutely wacky ocean cliff DXing session is quite a challenge, but as long as the excitement and wonder of the wild experience is communicated, everybody will know that our AM-DXing hobby can be both innovative and thrilling!