Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 4-2

Heh Gary, keeping track of the ionospheric gods is simply a new age religion. Utterly legitimate, and not to be questioned by those less enlightened.

And, lest it be thought that this is more than usually off the deep end, I was told recently of a lady much into new age things who monitors the NOAA website for news of things solar, and can go on for hours on the effects of M-class flares etc. I don't think it's about radio, and I don't dare inquire further.

best wishes,

Nick