[IRCA] TP 2 Apr. Victoria version

A bit of a boost before 1200UT, today, and a definite enhancement 1315 to after 1330UT. Here, there was a bit more of the unexpected, not IDable unfortunately, but I suspect a bit of an attempt for the Philippines to make it to my radio. Except....1215, 1314 and 1512 weren't heard....so I'm not really sure what 1017, 1296 and 1377 were?

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least briefly):

1566 HLAZ.  Opening of JJ  broadcast, piano mx, fading up to woman in JJ 1232UT

Reasonable audio at times during the period (much of it understandable by a native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

594 JOAK.  Man in JJ //1503, 1325UT.
828 JOBB. CC lessons, more interesting sounds, 1335UT
972 HLCA.  Man in KK 1218UT.
1116 likely 4BC...man in DU EE, woman and another man, some sort of game show, clear but weak, 1148-9UT.
1287 JOHR.  Woman in JJ 1230-1UT
1575 VoA. Man in SE Asian language 1332UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be understood by a native speaker:

747 JOIB. EE lessons 1313UT
774 JOUB. EE lessons 1208UT
1206 Yanbian. Man in KK, measured speech pattern, then another man, and a woman. 1254UT. 1377 unID. Man and woman talking, not //774, fading up to this strength with a long pop vocal that pretty much blew away all the enhancement possibilities for an ID. Philippines? (though listed off at 1200UT) Haven't found any webstreams yet.

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

891 NHK style pips 1300UT, but no other audio.
1017 unID. Woman talking, fairly monotone from 1312 to past 1323UT; I wonder if Philippines rather than CRI?
1053 KK jammer 1303UT, same time, same program as yesterday, hi.
1296 unID. Man talking, creeping through splash 1328UT; again my guess would be Philippines, as not //594.
1323 unID.  Woman talking 1151UT, might have been RR??
1503 JOUK.  Man in JJ //594 1325U

Strongish het, no or "near imaginary"audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

819 1008 1179  1251 1422

best wishes,

Nick