Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] XE Radio Website Link

I sure do. Many thanks to Martin Foltz for all of his time and effort to keep it current. I have the questionable pleasure of living within groundwave of the Tijuana and Rosarito Beach area XEs. I don't understand Spanish at the rate it's spoken by natives. Much slower; maybe.

My biggest pest is XEKAM-950. It tried IBOC for a little while then wised up. Does anyone know if any XEs are running IBOC?

In April, 2008 Scott Fybush, Chris Carmichael and I toured the XETV and XEWT TV station transmitter site in Tijuana. We also went further south to see a number of the AM transmitter sites. My photos are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcgibson55/sets/72157622413948943/

Sent from my iPad