Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 700 XEDKR Guadalajara gets out well for 1kw

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 700 XEDKR Guadalajara gets out well for 1kw

Good point, Neil. I had KHSE several times last winter-spring just before sunrise, and it was running Spanish talk and music then, too. With a Misericordia slogan if I recall correctly. Some DXers have also noted it this season as far away as Michigan.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON