[IRCA] 700 XEDKR Guadalajara gets out well for 1kw

[IRCA] 700 XEDKR Guadalajara gets out well for 1kw

Within an hour of logging 580 XEMU MEXICO Piedras Negras and 800 XEROK Ciudad Juarez in the wee hours of Feb 27, I have a third new Mexican IDed. 700 XEDKR Guadalajara. Nuevo Amanecer program reference matches Radio Red’s schedule. I see from reports found online that it's been heard in Europe and Tim Tromp reported it "booming in" to West Michigan earlier that morning. So hard to believe it’s only 1000 watts as I've seen listed. A few more clips to go 620 and 1090. This pipeline to Mexico lasted a few hours, soon it gave way to stuff more to the south, like Cuba.

I'll post a full log from this session as soon as I sort a few more things out.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON