[IRCA] unIDs - 1090 mentions 100.3, and others

[IRCA] unIDs - 1090 mentions 100.3, and others

A few unIDs from late February continue to elude me. So I'm putting them out for better ears and local knowledge. Times EST, from Burnt River ON:

 1070 – 0645 – Traffic at the start of the clip, then weather, Barracuda and Geico ads, Bill Bennett Morning in America. Assuming but not certain these are the same station. It's the traffic - I'm hoping someone recognizes roadways mentioned.

 1090 – 0720 – ID about 9 seconds in sounding like “on 100.3 Bob FM.” Nothing checks in that regard that I can find. Underneath WBAL.

 1180 – 0703 – “This is the Eric Anderson (sounds like that) Show on 'Something's' Talk Radio” and web address as “'Something' TalkRadio.com." I don't think this is the talk stations in PA IL or MS per their schedules. I'm at a loss. Underneath WHAM.

 1360 unID – 0811 – “16 degrees at ? studios in downtown ? Park in the Ohio Valley." I think bluegrass music that follows is the same station. I am suspecting needed WMOV Ravenswood WV (which I've heard in Toronto but not from Burnt River).

Clips posted online:

http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?8744

 Any thoughts are appreciated, with thanks.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON