[IRCA] Mexican MW recordings

My job took me to Guanajuato Mexican for a couple of days this month, and I took the opportunity to take the Perseus and the Wellbrook ALA100 along and did some top-of-hour recordings. I was in a hotel environment, so reception is far from perfect, though considerably better than I expected, with only a handful of frequencies being totally obliterated by noise. Given my current work schedule, it's going to be a long time before I have a chance to go over all the recordings, however if anyone is looking for IDs from a particular station in the region I'll be more than happy to check to see if I have one.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta