Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] QSL archival

One solution I've used for archiving recordings has been
https://archive.org/ - their site allows you to upload audio files, and
many people have uploaded shortwave and medium wave recordings there. There
is also a large collection of old-time radio recordings on the site. Their
mission is to preserve cultural artifacts like radio and TV recordings that
would otherwise be lost. It's not a perfect solution, but might be worth a
closer look,

Brett

--
N3EVB-State College PA USA
Drake R8//Icom R75//Tentec RX320//Perseus SDR//Eton E1/E5/E10/E100