Re: [IRCA] Array Solutions SAL-30

Fascinating review Brandon. Thanks for posting it, and I'll be looking forward to more observations.

best wishes,

Nick

At 18:50 13-03-14, you wrote:
Hi folks. I just finished up deploying an AS SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop and my
initial observations are that this is by far the best directional antenna
on that I have ever used. My experience with directional antennas over the
years range from small ferrite and wire loops, modest beverages, Wellbrook
K9AY/ALA10/ALA330/DKAZ,  phasing various antenna configurations with
Quantum, Connelly DXP5, and currently a DXE NCC-1 with phased active whips.