[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 10 March 2014

My schedule hasn't permitted much listening of late, but this morning was, as others have observed, pretty good for the time of year. Most audio I've had for some time:

594  JOAK, fair @1310
693 JOAB fr-gd, 1312
747 JOIB good at 1315, best level of 2014, and one of the best of the entire season
774 JOUB good throughout my listening from 1310 to 1350
828 JOBB pr-fr at 1315
972 HLCA fair at 1310, best performance in a good 6 weeks
1188 traces of audio now and again around 1325. Pretty sure it was NHK1 from Kitami, but couldn't // as JOAK had faded out at that time
1287 JOHR, fr-gd at 1325
1566 HLAZ, gd-VG at 1325
1593 unid, faint traces of audio around 1330

Plenty of other tantalizing carriers that didn't quite make it.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta