[IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] Archive of Medium Wave News online

[IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] Archive of Medium Wave News online

For the historically inclined, from Herman Boel. Medium Wave Circle has 2008-2009 bulletins online with others to come. See what the view from Europe looked like at the approach to the last sunspot cycle minimum.

best wishes,

Nick

As of today we are putting old editions of Medium Wave News online. Access to the electronic version of our magazines from various years ago is free of charge and also open to non-members.

You can find the archive here: <http://mwcircle.org/member_archive.htm>http://mwcircle.org/member_archive.htm

So far only one volume is online but the archive will be gradually expanded over the coming weeks.