Re: [IRCA] CORRECTION: DX Test From WWXL-1450

Re: [IRCA] CORRECTION: DX Test From WWXL-1450

Perhaps the pertinent question is whether or not the area where the station is located
observes DST. I used to have some good sources on the web of which parts of which
states do not observe DST. These things change with time, but I couldn't locate anything
last night.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id