[IRCA] Fw: Re: Elad FDM-S1 and FDM-S2

Below is a capsule review of a beta tester who is on the WTFDA lists. While his review is
FM-oriented, some of the points are more general. Another tester, who is on this list will
try to pull something more together in a day or two.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>