From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ira Elbert New III [ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 12:18 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [IRCA] WWXL 1450 Easy Copy in Alabama

Good job Paul. I was unable to hear it here at the resort here in Stone Mountain, Georgia, but then again, I only had a small portable with me.

KI4SYC

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2014, at 1:06 PM, "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Really.. i dont deserve an award. I do what I do because it's fun... And i get a thrill out of seeing others thrilled.

Plus. . I've had a few failed DX tests and such.

Just continue to enjoy the hobby. . That's thanks enough.

Paul