[IRCA] Three new on 800 in 1 hour!

Three new on 800 in the space of an hour this morning:  Casey IL at 0000 EST, XEROK Mexico at 0016, and now going through audio clips I've a weak but solid enough KXIC call for Iowa City at 0100. CJBQ Belleville ON, a major pest, was eliminated on my new sw-pointing flag antenna. And CKLW was absent for more than an hour even though Windsor-Detroits were strong enough on 580, 760 and to some extent 950. CJBQ-CKLW makes 800 pretty much a no-DX channel here.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON