[IRCA] Was Gray Line Software-- Now SSS DX

[IRCA] Was Gray Line Software-- Now SSS DX

Forgive the idiot questions. I'm not new to AM DXing, so can't really even use the "newbie" excuse.

When I asked about software to help with gray line DX, I should have been more specific. I'm interested in sunset DX (and to a lesser extent sunrise DX). I know that certain times of the year result in some AM stations switching to nighttime power levels well after my local sunset. Sometimes they can remain at daytime power/pattern long enough for them to be logged when it might otherwise be impossible.

I know this occurs more in some months than others.

What I'm looking for is software that might aid in determining how much of an opportunity exists on a given day for these types of loggings.

Does that make more sense? I'm sure that more experienced DX'ers can just do this in their heads--but it's hard for me to visualize.

--
73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Maylene, AL
EM63

Member NRC, IRCA, & Medium Wave DX Circle
Former CPC Chairman for NRC/IRCA

Perseus SDR, SDR-IQ,Funcube Pro, Wellbrooke ALA-1530+ loop, LF Engineering Active Whips,
Quantum Phaser, Kiwa Loop, Palstar MW Pre-Selector