 Subject: [IRCA] KGFJ — 24-Hour Pioneer
 To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Monday, February 10, 2014, 7:35 PM

 Those who have been in IRCA for quite
 awhile may remember Jim. We have been friends for 20 years.
 He is a first class radio historian. I think reading this is
 worth your time.

 http://www.radioworld.com/default.aspx?tabid=75&entryid=997

 Sent from my iPhone
 those of the original contributors and do not necessarily
 reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing
 staff, or officers