From: Scott <transistor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 9:29 pm
Subject: [IRCA] R. France

R. France on 162 Kc is coming in nicely (0218Z), with some Jimi Hendrix song I
on't recognize.   Carrier from Algeria on 153 is evident, but as usual, no
ecoverable audio.  Nothing on 171 from Morroco, and save for a faint trace on
089, there are no TA carriers in the MW BCB.  I did record the Alpha on 14.88
hz earlier.
When I see a carrier on 855, what am I likely getting?
Thanks,
Scott
ichigan
I pre-apologize if this message comes through randomly peppered with ? marks.  I
ave no idea why my email client seems to do that.

ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
ditors, publishing staff, or officers