Re: [IRCA] [mwdx] Jingles driving me mad! unID clips posted online

Re: [IRCA] [mwdx] Jingles driving me mad! unID clips posted online

Your UN'id 1450 is WKAL 1450 Rome, NY. I listened to it a few times,
started to hear the call letters closely, plus i recognized the jingle
package as a TM Century package done for News Radio 78 WBBM.. used mainly
on news/talk stations which made WKAL easier to identify.

Paul