[IRCA] Radio Kiribati 1440

To All:

For those interested... Here is a 1 hour aircheck from just after Christmas
2013 from Radio Kiribati 1440Khz. The aircheck features world news from
Radio Australia, local and regional news from Radio Kiribati and then their
sole hour of daily english programming, featuring country music..... One
song they played was even requested by me.. Marie Osmond and Dan Seals..
"Meet Me In Montana".

http://www.onairdj.com/RadioKiribati.mp3

The aircheck is 60 minutes 59 seconds long, encoded at 128K Stereo. You are
more then welcome to share this link on your blogs, websites, email/print
newsletters, facebook or wherever else. I just want to share my love of the
hobby and help preserve a bit of radio history.

http://www.onairdj.com/RadioKiribati.mp3

I have gotten 3 airchecks from Radio Kiribati, each costing $10AUD or about
$8.75US... Very very very well worth it to me.

I spent 3 or 4 years trying to make headway and land a contact at Radio
Kiribati.. I finally did it last fall after trying so hard. .and that's
what makes these airchecks so valuable to me.

Warmest Regards,
Paul Walker
WDDH 97.5/WKBI 93.9/WKBI 1400 & 94.5
Saint Marys/Ridgway, PA