Re: [IRCA] ODDITY ON 1390 and WJDI

Hi Ken,

I asked George this question a while back and the furthest reception report that he can remember came from England. I think WJDI had left the airwaves by 1997 (unless perhaps it was very early in the year) and I also don't believe WJDI ever operated on 1640.

I went through my archive of A*C*E bulletins (the now defunct pirate newsletter) and found a few MW pirate loggings by North American DXers on Christmas Eve, 1997, but they are all UNID on 1629, 1630 & 1689.7 kHz. I don't see anything logged that night on 1640-1641 kHz, FWIW.

73,
-Tim