Re: [IRCA] 1520 NY off

 I listened to 1520 for a couple hours and had very little usable audio.

Heard one mention of Oklahoma, possibly KOKC. But wasn't able to match it to the webstream. Is it possible that the webstream was not replaying the station?

Had a country station.

Had a spanish (probably religious) station. It did sound domestic. It wasn't parallel to the PR webstream. (There are also two Colombian religious stations on 1520. But I think they are low power - like 1 kw and I have only heard the faintest trace of 50 kw Colombian stations).

Somebody did the news at around 7:30 UTC - which didn't match KOKC's webstream (they were doing all talk and no news breaks on the webstream).

Aaron
Philadelphia, PA
Wellbrook 1530 S+, QS1R