Re: [IRCA] AM stereo

Scott,

Will do. Any chance you have an MP3 recording of WION's 1480 ID at TOH? I'd love to know what I'm listening for, though CW should stand out pretty well. 1480 is a favorite frequency here for DX, with a nice mix of stations fading in.

Love those "full service" stations that really serve the local community. That's what made AM radio great.

Thanks so much!

73,

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
(205) 621-7500
(205) 621-7505 FAX
(205) 253-4867 CELL
http://www.highnoonfilm.com

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original transmission to the above address by mail without making a copy.