[IRCA] New Loggings

Hi All:

For the first time in I don't know how long I actually logged two new stations this evening;

1250  KYYS  KS  Kansas City on top w/nice "La X Superstation" slogan & Mexican music on top in WTMA null. I've wanted this one for a long time and wonder if I haven't been trying for them too late in the evening. Do they reduce power during critical hours?

1290  WZTI  WI Greenfield well u/WHKY/WHIO & others but clear, "Milwaukee's oldies 1290," slogan at 1700. No calls heard but definitely two here playing oldies. Had a great signal out of WSSP-1250, so thought I'd try for this one & there they were.

73
David