Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:20:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Karl Zuk <karlzuk@xxxxxxxxx>
        <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 160 meter listening antenna

I have a friend who likes operating 160 meters (1800-2000 kHz) but can not hear
as many stations as he would like to.

He lives in a suburban house with about an acre of land situated in a rocky
Northeastern environment.

There is plenty of man-made noise.

Can you suggest an antenna he could install and try for DXing purposes?