[IRCA] IBOC Updates, Part 2

Thanks to all who responded to my request for info on the IBOC status of certain stations a few weeks back. I still have a substantial list of stations that I have reason to believe may have dropped IBOC, but lack a definitive answer on their current status. Here's the remaining list:

580 WTAG Worcester MA
650 KENI Anchorage AK
670 KDLG Dillingham AK
790 WQXI Atlanta GA
860 KMVP Phoenix AZ
920 KARN Little Rock AR
930 KNSA Unalaleet AK
990 WMYM Miami FL
990 KATD Pittsburg CA
1070 WNCT Greenville NC
1230 WYTS Columbus OH
1260 WSUA Miami FL
1270 WCGC Belmont NC
1300 WAVZ New Haven CT
1310 WGSP Charlotte NC
1310 WTLC Indianopolis IN
1380 WMYF Portsmouth NH
1400 WGIN Biddeford ME
1450 WOL Washington DC
1470 KIID Sacramento CA
1480 WGFY Charlotte NC
1480 WGVU Kentwood MI
1630 WRDW Augusta GA

My request to KDLG/KNSA for info on their status went unanswered. I haven't attempted to contact any of the other listed stations yet. If anyone reading this is in a position to check any of them out directly, please do so and let me know what you find out.

Thanks,

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  Ottawa, ON