[IRCA] wandering het on 1250khz USB

I am hearing a wandering het on 1250khz USB.  This is
similar to what was heard last spring around
1270khz.

Suspect an unid station
(not on 1250) is producing a spur that is varying in
frequency several hundred hz in a matter of 15 seconds or
so.

The het is intemittant - can be heard for
several minutes and then it either fades or quits only to
return again a few mnutes later.

Loop bearing
is NW/SE, the same as it was last spring.  Suspect a
station in the midwest as the source.

If you
are interested in listening to a recording made this
evening- send me an e-mail and I'll send you a 25 second
clip.  Or, better yet, tune to 1250khz USB and check
it out for your self.  It is not very strong here but
strong enough to be very noticable.

Tom
Jasinski
Joliet, IL