Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 1-3

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 1-3

Bill, in Masset this morning was exceptionally good to Asia.  Right through to 18:30 when things took a nosedive.  I had the Perseus running continously.  Highlight was a beautiful EE ID for The Filipino on 774. After the NHK station signed off.  More later.  73, Walt

Sent from my iPhone