 From: Tim Tromp <kilokat7@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dxtip@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:32 PM
Subject: [IRCA] 1710 "Pirate Radio Boston" 0230 UTC

"Pirate Radio Boston" being heard here at 0230 UTC.  Poor to fair
over/under Radio Celestial, best in upper sideband to avoid the 1700
splatter.  Music and banter between two announcers, reading reception
reports sent in from various DXers, seems to be the same holiday program
that's been widely reported on 1720 and various shortwave frequencies
during the Christmas holiday.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan