Re: [IRCA] Fwd: Big Changes coming to Popular Communications Magazine and CQ Magzine

Re: [IRCA] Fwd: Big Changes coming to Popular Communications Magazine and CQ Magzine

Sad to hear this, but it was unexpected as everything now is online. First MT and now Pop Com. I guess the days of picking up the latest mag's on the newsstand are pretty much over.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager