Re: [IRCA] CJBK 1290 London, Ontario

On 2013-12-23, at 5:05 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

> I picked up CJBK 1290 London, Ontario, Canada just after 10pm on Friday
> December 13th.  For my email report, Bell Media London Operations Manager
> Al Smith sent me a NewsTalk 1290 CJBK winter cap and a Virgin Radio 97.5
> tshirt!
>

> (Al's email in reply to mine was very nice, giving me background on the
> station and the area along with the hockey team broadcasts I heard!)
>

> Paul Walker
>
> http://www.onairdj.com

Yes Paul...We are Very generous here in London Ontario!!! I am located about 1 Mile from CJBK's Studios here in London,  and the Towers are just South of my Home!!

Are there any other pieces of Clothing we can send you????? HAHHAHAHA.......We're in the Giving Spirit being Christmas and all!!

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA