[IRCA] 2 minutes to DX two new ultralight loggings

[IRCA] 2 minutes to DX two new ultralight loggings

2 minutes and will give you the world?  Nope, two minutes and 2 new ULR
logs!  I had two minutes just after midnight Eastern, and was rewarded with
two new loggins to the ultralight logbook.   I was surprised by Frederick,
MD but that was actually a relog to the overall logbook.

930 WFMD MD Frederick 12/18 0006 Absolutely dominating the channel
w/weather, IDs and local ads.  Not a common station.  DH-IN

940 WMAC GA Macon 12/18 0005 Barely above some local static With a
Sweetjack promotion and ID.  The station is actually very common here but I
bet that I just missed putting it in the ULR book.  DH-IN

DH-IN Dave Hascall Indianapolis IN Eton e100 barefoot.  Eastern time.