[IRCA] AFRTS/AFN

I know over the years, some folks have logged Armed Forces Network radio
stations via AM/SW.

I know near zilch about AFN radio frequencies and Shortwave in general.

Would I stand any chance of hearing any AFN radio frequencies from my
location in Northwestern PA? What frequencies/locations?

Thanks in advance for any opinions/advice!

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.houndcountry.com
QSL/Verification signer for:
WDDH 97.5, WKBI 93.9, W233BS 94.5 and WKBI 1400 Saint Marys, PA