[IRCA] It's not looking good:(

December 9 2013

It's not looking good...............we've raised only 53% of funds
needed to meet our daily operating costs up to December 31.

There's a very serious shortfall of $A8,230, which is really too much
for a small non-profit organization like ours.

We've got $173.75 in the bank today. This covers less than 3 days of
our operating costs. That's it.

If you really like what we do keeping radio memories safe, it would
be seriously good if you could make a donation today at
www.radioheritage.net.

Thanks so much.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
The Global Radio Memories Project
'where today's people meet yesterday's radio'
Email PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15 working
days for a volunteer to find and remove your address. Thanks for
being with us on this journey since 2007 or earlier.