Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] What 1170 runs tropical Caribbean music in ne US?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] What 1170 runs tropical Caribbean music in ne US?

Thanks, Russ. Neither do I, but FL doesn't make sense in my case. It was early, well before local sunset and cx weren't auroral. Not this week, just a few times over the last month or two  last spring. Might bear watching...

Saul