[IRCA] TA boomers 549, 999 (audio)

Algeria 549 booming in here at the house last night (5 p.m. EST / 2200 UTC), including song with the classy line "I'll have you open all night like the IHOP" (... wondering what sharia law thinks of that):
http://chowdanet.com/markc/dx_audio/algeria-549_20131111_2200z.mp3

A bit more powerline background noise than I'd have at the Bass River beach a couple of miles away but, overall, reasonably loud.

Here's another one that was loud, Spain 999 heard at Orleans, MA on Saturday (also 2200 UTC) while other DXers were busy in NJ:
http://chowdanet.com/markc/dx_audio/spain-999_20131109_2200z.mp3

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA