From: IRCA [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sylvain Naud
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 4:52 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Northern Bay Medium Wave Dxpedition Domestic Logs

Le 2013-11-03 13:34, Allen Willie a écrit :
> Hello To All,
>
> Here is the link to the Northern Bay Medium Wave Dxpedition web page.
>
> http://nldxers.000a.biz/northernbay.htm
>
> The page is almost completed now with the Trans-Atlantic and Domestic logs
added . I will be adding the Central and South American logs as soon as
possible. That list is quite lengthy. Please enjoy the photos on site as
well.

Allen, as usual I'm enjoying your report but I have to inform you that your
Latin American log list link in which I'm also very interested, doesn't
work.

Keep on the good work!

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf,QC