Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-26 (Conclusion)

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-26 (Conclusion)

Gary,
I just checked 1323 kHz via Japanese remote rxs and I could hear BOTH Russian and Korean from CRI as there should be. If you check carefully, they are both listed in WRTH 2013. Shuangyashan in Heilongjiang is listed as 200 kW. Here in Finland I hear CRI Russian, but that is from the Xinjiang site. As Bruce says, there are three CRI sites operating on 1323 kHz. Lhasa site on 1323 kHz has probably been an error from the very beginning. As for RTI 1098 kHz, WRTH 2013 was NOT outdated: in B12 RTI used it 1300-1700, but stopped in A13 as I tried to explain, giving the link to A13 schedules.

Hth,

Mauno